When I enter a lot, It disappers

by itssimplyc

Original Post

Re: sims 4 houses disappeared

★★★ Novice

No, the backups do not have house either. And yes I have saves with ver0-ver4 in the end.

Message 61 of 557 (5,117 Views)

Hero

Are they houses you build yourself ? Maybe replace from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 557 (5,112 Views)

★★ Novice

Um, so basically no clue of why this is happening or a sure fix for it is available, right?  Can we just admit that?  I literally just started playing the game, created a character and moved him into a house in Windenberg.  Initially, he wouldn't walk across the grass onto the lot.  For whatever reason, when I deleted the foundation to the house and the outside stairs, he went in.  When I had him travel to the discotech, the lot was missing.  I saw the Cafe across the way, so I traveled there and it was empty when I got there. 

Just admit that at the very least, these expansion packs are highly defective, and any patches put out to resolve the issues have not been sufficient.  To spend more than $100 to enjoy the game and end up traveling to empty lots is simply a joke.  I've loaded the game onto my Windows 10 PC and onto my MAC - same issue.  This is not an OS-related problem, it's a defective product problem.  Please stop wasting people's time with "do this/do that". 

Message 63 of 557 (5,098 Views)

Re: sims 4 get to work buildings not there

Message 64 of 557 (5,080 Views)

Re: sims 4 get to work buildings not there

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@haleydawwg1 Thank you very much!

Hello all,

We are still looking for more info on this issue!

If you have this issue, could you please add the following files to a .rar or .zip archive and then upload them to a 1-click hosting service (e.g. dropbox) and post a link to the uploads here? These files can all be found in the following folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ 

• After uploading, please post the link to the file in this thread.
    • The tray files (Tray folder in the location above)
    • lastException.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • lastCrash.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • lastUIException.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • Config.log
    • the entire saves folder
    • If you made any changes to your lot in build mode before the issue occurred, please list them. 

Thank you in advance!

Message 65 of 557 (5,064 Views)

When I enter a lot, It disappers

★★★ Newbie

i just got the Sims 4 about a month ago and when i tried to go into an empty lot to move in my family, (family of 6) it disappeared!  It was working fine until the other day.  So I had to delete it because I thought if I deleted it and downloaded it again, it would work again.  But when I went to download it again, it asked me for my payment information again even though I had already Paid for the game before and don't know if I got my money back from deleting it before so just in case, I don't want to pay for it twice.  I really love the game but i'm confused and frustrated right now with it.  Please respond to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 66 of 557 (5,062 Views)

Re: When I enter a lot, It disappers

Hero (Retired)

@itssimplyc

moved and merged to this thread please see page one and answer the questions/supply the information asked there and post here and or edit your post with the information

Message 67 of 557 (5,058 Views)

Disappearing Houses

★★★ Newbie

While playing sims 4, I went to manage worlds to switch households, and when I clicked on the household I wanted, the whole house and all of its contents had disappeared. This had happened twice, and the first time, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, which fixed it temporarily. The second time this happened, I tried to repair the game through origin and check to see if anything was in my inventory, which neither of those things were effective.

Message 68 of 557 (5,044 Views)

Re: Disappearing Houses

Hero

Hi @drummergirl0944

merged your post

Could you please provide the info asked by @EA_Kristi above.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 557 (5,034 Views)

Re: Disappearing Houses

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I’ve had the same problem with my lots disappearing. 

If I am on manage worlds and go to "build" on an existing lot then it is disappearing.

I am able to play in live mode on lots that I have created or downloaded from the gallery, but if I travel to a lot that was originally on the game, or go to one of lots for a career then it is just empty. 

I have tried refreshing the game by creating a new file and transferring the saves etc. back and have also tried repairing the game but neither worked for the games that I have saved. 

I have tried backing up my saved games and starting a new game fresh and this then seems to work, I can visit lots that are original to the game (or not) and they are still there and playable, as are the career lots. 

It looks like there is something that has glitched in the game and because I have saved it once it has happened I can’t undo it without removing the saved content. 

(If that makes senses

Message 70 of 557 (5,027 Views)