Re: sims 4 get to work buildings not there

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

★ Novice

I have this problem, too. The whole New Crest buildings disappeared.
I tried moving my family to another world, but then the house we moved to disappeared, too.
Then we visited someone else and that house also disappeared. So everything the households of the New Crest World get in touch with disappears and I also can't build anything new. That does NOT disappear, but the characters don't recognize anything.

It is after installing Outdoor Life and after travelling. The played familied returned to their home (were still intact) and after switching to main menu everything was gone.

PC, Windows 7, Free Disk Space 193 GB
SIMS 4, Expansions "Get to Work" and "Outdoor Life"

Thanks

Message 51 of 557 (5,087 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

Hero

Did you try the suggestions on the first page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 557 (5,082 Views)

Re: sims 4 get to work buildings not there

EA Staff

@Gemjarrr93@Tabarina

If you still have the same issue, could you please add the following files to a .rar or .zip archive and then upload them to a 1-click hosting service (e.g. dropbox). These files can all be found in the following folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ 

• After uploading, please post the link to the file in this thread.
    • lastException.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • lastCrash.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • lastUIException.txt (if it exists. If there is more than one, please include all of them.)
    • Config.log
    • the entire saves folder

Tagging @crinrict and @EA_Zoe for awareness!

Message 53 of 557 (5,071 Views)

sims 4 houses disappeared

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

After the latest patch for The Sims 4 I cannot see my houses anymore. I've tried everything that was suggested on the forums but nothing helps. And now I cannot play my game anymore.

Does anybody else have another solution?

thanks.

Message 54 of 557 (5,038 Views)

Re: sims 4 houses disappeared

Hero

Hi @nessaloveu23

merged your thread.

Did you try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread ?

If so, could you please provide the info asked.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 557 (5,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, 

Yes I've tried all the suggetions.

• Are you using mods and custom content in your game ? If no, did you remove or never use ? Not using anything.
  • Do you download houses from the Gallery ? I have a few downloaded houses from the gallery
  • Which expansion do you have ? Get to work, Get together, Spooky stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, Perfect patio stuff, Luxury party stuff, Spa day, Outdoor retreat
  • What's your operating system ? Windows 10
  • Which house(s) are gone ? NPC Houses ? GTW lots ? Your own ? I never had the GTW lots and my own our now missing
  • When did this occur ? When you loaded the game or on traveling ? The problem occured right after I've tried to put new people in a house and then I couldn't see the house.
  • Is just the house gone from the lot or the Sims too ? Only the house is gone
  • How much disc space do you have left on your hard drive (the one where the user folder is in) C: has 80 GB and my secondary has 751 GB left
  • Anything else that comes to mind ? No, I just really want to play with the saves that I have.
Message 56 of 557 (5,032 Views)

none of my sims buliding will appare

★ Novice

my sims4 game wont show any of my buildings , but everything else will  help 

Message 57 of 557 (5,024 Views)

Hero

@nessaloveu23 So do you not have any backups or do none of them have the house ?

@sophiebrady415 Merged your thread. Could you also try the stuff on the first page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 557 (5,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only backup I have is that I put my saves game on my desktop. None of the sims I play with have a house.

Message 59 of 557 (5,003 Views)

Hero

And those backups don't have the houses either ?

Do you have any with ver0-ver4 in the end ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 557 (4,998 Views)