sims 4 house not showing up

by Latriece123

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Houses/Lots disappear

Hero

Thank you for the info.

Really unsure what's going on still but the more info the better.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 557 (7,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its just my lots that disappear including my GTW lots and ones that I made. 

Message 32 of 557 (7,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
HI there. I'm having this issue.

I've tried shutting both game and computer down completely with no luck at solving this problem.

I don't know how to install a backup.

I have no mods or cc downloaded.
Yes I download houses from the gallery.
The packs I have are: GTW & spa day.
Any building disappears when I travel to it except the Sims home. Including GTW buildings.
Just the building is gone. All Sims still are on the lot.
Also using Windows 10 for an operating system. I only noticed that this issue after doing the w10 update.

Please help, I am in desperate need
Message 33 of 557 (7,172 Views)

Hero

Do you still have a save where the houses are still there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 557 (7,163 Views)

sims 4 house not showing up

★★★ Newbie

On my Sims 4 game, every house I go to in my town the houses have disappeared, I think its a glitch, I've tried moving my sims, uninstalling the sims game. making sure my origin is up to date also my games. I don't  know what else to do plz help 

Message 35 of 557 (7,039 Views)

Re: sims 4 house not showing up

Hero

Hi @Latriece123,

I merged your thread. Please refer to the first post for some suggestions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 557 (7,030 Views)

Houses Disappearing?

★★ Novice

Hello, I have been experiencing that anymore that I startup my Sims 4 game and go in to play a household/edit a house that the houses tend to disappear and act as unedited empty lots. I found out that it was a lastUIException error #1009. I have tried multiple places online to find out if there was a way to somehow fix this error, yet I have had no luck. I just wanted to know if there was a fix for this, if I need to backup the game or even reinstall the game. This error has been affecting me since yesterday night and I just don't understand why It would be a problem as I don't have any mods and my game is up to date.

Message 37 of 557 (7,036 Views)

Re: Houses Disappearing?

Hero

Hi @redbetblue2

merged your post. There's a few suggestions on the first post.

Please answer the questions as well.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 557 (7,010 Views)

My house(s) are gone

★★★ Newbie
My friend and I were playing with one of our families and we used CAS to change one of our characters faces, afterwards our house was just gone. We've tried everything, from restarting the game to making new families. It just isn't working. We don't have any custom content or mods currently, we did previously however but deleted it all because it prevented us from playing the game. Before all this happened our tea maker kept disappering. So we've gone from tea maker to house disappering. Also, I have neglected to look this up but unless newcrest is intended to be tons of lots, all the houses are gone. There's not even anything on the maps. If there are any fixes to this problem that we haven't tried, it'd be great if you could let us know about them. Thanks.
Message 39 of 557 (7,014 Views)

Re: My house(s) are gone

Hero

Newcrest is just an empty map, no houses, so that's normal.

I've merged your thread. There's a few suggestions on the first page

@snicketysneakers

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 557 (7,005 Views)