[INFO REQUEST] Can’t run with the Video Card in this System

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Can’t run with the Video Card in this System

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag anyways ?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Also running an Origin Error Report and post the number here could also be usefule

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 81 (937 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey

Heres my comps DxDiag, pretty basic realy, and i know the graphics cards a total dinosaur but it has run the Sims 4 without issues in the past so idk why their is issue now.
Thanks for taking the time. Probly wont respond for a while next, its 10pm here and i have work on the morrow

thanks again

Message 42 of 81 (933 Views)

Hero

Could you do an Origin error report.

That card was a good card and should run the game (not give you that message for sure)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 81 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

sorry no can do, tryied it twice says it wont submit and to check internet connection which is obviously working :S

[edit]

add to that I just checked it again today after dinner [after a weekend of it not running mind you] to find it loading and playing??!?!?!

I dont understand and i dont want to jinx it, but their you have it it works again for some reason. Have no idea what caused it to say that stupid error but its working agin so :S

sorry for wasting your time, and I appreciate the time you spent answering in the hopes to help, just like FML right now :D

sorry and Thanks again

Message 44 of 81 (924 Views)

Hero

Very strange.

Did your computer maybe do a graphics card update ?

Glad it works again though :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 81 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Origin Report ID is 09ec4a7470017818.

The game still won't work.  It worked in the past just fine.  I have opted into and installed the Origin beta update, I have disabled Origin in game, and I have also checked to ensure my video card drivers were up to date.  Nothing seems to work!  I have attached my Direct X Diagnostic Information for anyone who may be able to help.  I sincerely hope this can be fixed soon!

Message 46 of 81 (882 Views)

Hero

These drivers seem to be newer than yours: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

You can also have the site detect your card if you're unsure if those ar the right ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 81 (867 Views)

★ Novice

0a9f6b0f800359c9

Message 48 of 81 (844 Views)

★ Novice

my dxdiag

Message 49 of 81 (843 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Witch3110

Card name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
       Manufacturer: (Standard display types)
          Chip type: Intel(R) VLV Mobile/Desktop Graphics Chipset Accelerated VGA BIOS
           DAC type: 8 bit
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F31&SUBSYS_390517AA&REV_0E
     Display Memory: n/a
   Dedicated Memory: n/a
      Shared Memory: n/a

There is your major problem. That definitely does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.  Click HERE for Minimum requirements.

Message 50 of 81 (837 Views)