[INFO REQUEST] Can’t run with the Video Card in this System

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Can’t run with the Video Card in this System

Hero

@blunote00@  wrote:

Hey Crin, I have run the Origin Error Reporter at your request. Confusedmileywink:

My report ID is: 07f614cc7000a516

Do you still have this after update 9.5.11 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 81 (2,378 Views)

Hero

@KMC1378 wrote:
I am having this issue. My OER ID is 07f60fef8000a5c0.

UPDATE: I have just disabled Origin and the game now launches, but my saved game is not there. And I'm guessing this means that I can't download the expansion pack until I can enable Origin again?

Origin in game should not have anything to do with your save games. Are they still present in your saves folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 81 (2,383 Views)

★★ Novice

OER ID - 07f661ac8000a7d6

Turning off Origin in game helped! Thanks!

Message 13 of 81 (2,372 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well ( oer: 07f719e58000ac03 )

I did disable origin and it seems to be working...but will I be able to buy and download packs?

Message 14 of 81 (2,351 Views)

Hero

Yes, Origin in game and Origin are two different things

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 81 (2,335 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue also.

OER ID - 07f743607000accc

Message 16 of 81 (2,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Message 17 of 81 (2,321 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@KMC1378 wrote:

UPDATE: I have just disabled Origin and the game now launches, but my saved game is not there. And I'm guessing this means that I can't download the expansion pack until I can enable Origin again?

Origin in game should not have anything to do with your save games. Are they still present in your saves folder ?

Hey, many thanks for replying!

My saved games do appear to be in my saves folder. Before I realised that the video card fault was a known fault, I uninstalled and reinstalled my game to see if that fixed the problem. Before I uninstalled it, I moved my saves folder to my desktop. I moved the saves folder back following reinstallation. I do this every time I have to do a reinstall and I have never had any problems. But now, when I launch the Sims 4 and the main menu screen appears, there is no option to load a game. The only option I have is to click on the big play symbol which takes me to CAS to create a new family.

The option to load a game used to be in the top right hand corner of the main menu screen. Now I have 'My Packs' instead, plus the gallery, notification wall and options menu. There is no option to load a game in the options menu.

Thanks for your help.

Message 18 of 81 (2,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your Report ID is: 07f747af8000ade6

Disabling Origin worked for me!

Message 19 of 81 (2,316 Views)

Hero

@KMC1378 wrote:

@crinrict wrote:

@KMC1378 wrote:

Hey, many thanks for replying!

My saved games do appear to be in my saves folder. Before I realised that the video card fault was a known fault, I uninstalled and reinstalled my game to see if that fixed the problem. Before I uninstalled it, I moved my saves folder to my desktop. I moved the saves folder back following reinstallation. I do this every time I have to do a reinstall and I have never had any problems. But now, when I launch the Sims 4 and the main menu screen appears, there is no option to load a game. The only option I have is to click on the big play symbol which takes me to CAS to create a new family.

The option to load a game used to be in the top right hand corner of the main menu screen. Now I have 'My Packs' instead, plus the gallery, notification wall and options menu. There is no option to load a game in the options menu.

Thanks for your help.

Could you please open a separate thread for this. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 81 (2,314 Views)