Re: [INFO REQUEST] Can’t run with the Video Card in this System

by slythenclaw23

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Here is my report ID: 07f75b7a8000aeba

Thank you for looking into this.

[UPDATE]:  Turning off Origin in game worked but I would really like to be able to have it on.  I hope this gets fixed!

Message 21 of 81 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@KMC1378 wrote:

@crinrict wrote:

@KMC1378 wrote:
I am having this issue. My OER ID is 07f60fef8000a5c0.

UPDATE: I have just disabled Origin and the game now launches, but my saved game is not there. And I'm guessing this means that I can't download the expansion pack until I can enable Origin again?

Origin in game should not have anything to do with your save games. Are they still present in your saves folder ?

Hey, many thanks for replying!

My saved games do appear to be in my saves folder. Before I realised that the video card fault was a known fault, I uninstalled and reinstalled my game to see if that fixed the problem. Before I uninstalled it, I moved my saves folder to my desktop. I moved the saves folder back following reinstallation. I do this every time I have to do a reinstall and I have never had any problems. But now, when I launch the Sims 4 and the main menu screen appears, there is no option to load a game. The only option I have is to click on the big play symbol which takes me to CAS to create a new family.

The option to load a game used to be in the top right hand corner of the main menu screen. Now I have 'My Packs' instead, plus the gallery, notification wall and options menu. There is no option to load a game in the options menu.

Thanks for your help.

Could you please open a separate thread for this. Thanks

Done, thank you.

Message 22 of 81 (1,233 Views)

Hero

Could everyone make sure that they have beta opted in and download the newest beta version of Origin,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 81 (1,229 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! I tried first with the beta update. That didn't work. Then I basically unistalled the game and installed it again. It now works Standard smile

I did not disable Origin in game before I installed it.

Thank you for your help!

Message 24 of 81 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

@blunote00@  wrote:

Hey Crin, I have run the Origin Error Reporter at your request. Confusedmileywink:

My report ID is: 07f614cc7000a516

Do you still have this after update 9.5.11 ?

Yes I do. My Origin updated yesterday and I got the same. I cannot play unless Origin In Game is disabled. But the other issue is my fan kicks on as I have a Nvidia card. ceejay asked me about my fan in the Tech Responders thread on the site here. I won't be playing for a while if the issue doesn't get fixed. 

Message 25 of 81 (1,206 Views)

Hero

Thanks blu

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 81 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My OERID is  07f9c4187000bd8d

Tried disabling overlay and using beta client.

Message 27 of 81 (1,192 Views)

Hero

and disabling overlay didn't help ? If not, could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Please either use pastebin.com and put the link here or use spoiler tags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 81 (1,183 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I've tried almost everything the different posts say and nothing works. plzzz help!!Confusedmileysad:

c

My report ID is 07fbbce8000c895

Message 29 of 81 (1,174 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Please either use pastebin.com and put the link here or use spoiler tags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 81 (1,169 Views)