Re: [INFO] Game not activating issue - Please post here

by kkursatcakin

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi,

game shows up at my games, and when I click on it to play wonts a registation key. I thin it, s the same problem. Since it didn,t accept my first account a I made  a new one.  And got the answer: We could not activate The Sims 4 on this computer using the Origin Account you provided or if I use a new accout I get answer : WE, re sorry an error has occurred : We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate the sims4 on this computer using your account. Please try later.  (this is new one)- from today.

tnx for help

Message 111 of 207 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey you left us alone here. Advisor gave me new sims 4 and %15 discount code few dasy ago. I think they heping me. But now, i thinking thats all just for shut me up of course. And nothign is fixed.

Screenshot from issue

Date: 1 January 2015

Message 112 of 207 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous now. I have spoken to 3 EA advisors who were all completely useless and did not know how to fix the problem. 

Come on EA, solution please!! We have paid for the game, let us use it!!!

Message 113 of 207 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem ... i contact 5 or more advisor ...

one of them even said : 

Since I have provided you all possible information on this issue and you have been repeating with something that has already been informed is not possible, I am disconnecting this chat session, thanks for contacting EA, if you have any other query please feel free to contact us back again.

really rude .Confusedmileymad:

tried clear caches , reinstall,new codes , delete the games and adding it to the account again  by advisor,  ... noothing came from it ....

still not possible .

Message 114 of 207 (622 Views)

Community Manager

Greetings everyone,

I have added two more questions:

5. Which default input language are you using for your Windows? It might be worth testing whether you are able to proceed if you set it to English.

6. Are you using any kind of proxy or VPN software to connect to the internet? 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 115 of 207 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here.. Frown

Message 116 of 207 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  1. Is this your first time installation or are you reinstalling the game ?  I did reinstall the game twice.
  2. Did you buy the DVD or Download Version ? Download version.
  3. Did you try the Game Time first ? Yes.
  4. What country are you in ? Kuwait .
  5. Which default input language are you using for your Windows?  English.

6. Are you using any kind of proxy or VPN software to connect to the internet?  No.

Message 117 of 207 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

5. Which default language are you using for your windows? English

6. Are you using any kind of proxy or VPN software to connect to the internet? No

Message 118 of 207 (594 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. Is this your first time installation or are you reinstalling the game ? I reinstalled the game about 5 times.
  2. Did you buy the DVD or Download Version ? The DVD version.
  3. Did you try the Game Time first ? Yes.
  4. What country are you in ? Romania.
  5. Which default input language are you using for your Windows?  English.

6. Are you using any kind of proxy or VPN software to connect to the internet?  No.

Message 119 of 207 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  1. Is this your first time installation or are you reinstalling the game ? Yes. It is first time.
  2. Did you buy the DVD or Download Version ? I paid 180 TRY for the DVD of the Sims 4.
  3. Did you try the Game Time first ? No i did.
  4. What country are you in ? I'm from Turkey.
  5. Which default input language are you using for your Windows? It might be worth testing whether you are able to proceed if you set it to English. My default input language is Turkish

6. Are you using any kind of proxy or VPN software to connect to the internet?  Nope.

Message 120 of 207 (563 Views)