Re: [INFO] Game not activating issue - Please post here

by talsp

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hi,

1. Any updates???

2. What is the customer support email address (not chat but email address), i want to send them an email describing this awful issue

3. What is the Physical address of EA/Origin department to support such kind of problems? I want to address them with the DVD box and a letter regarding this unaccepted problem.

Thanks.

Message 71 of 207 (776 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem Confusedmileysad: 

Message 72 of 207 (768 Views)

Re: Could Not Activate

★★ Novice

live in UK

Message 73 of 207 (761 Views)

Reactivate account

★★★ Newbie

My son is also having this issue Origin is asking us to reactivate his account but it wont accept the code again as says its already been used - the game has been installed since Decemeber and been fine so not sure why he needs to reactivate it?? please help as he is not able to play the game which is a waste of his £40 Christmas money...

Message 74 of 207 (733 Views)

SIMS 4 This Code canot be used for the activation of this game

★★★ Newbie

Hello there, i'm trying to play my new sims 4 on my laptop, this is my first time i use it and my account email was not verified when i installed the game. i see the game in my games tab but when i'm trying to play is tells me to activate, when i enter the serial number it tells me 'This Code canot be used for the activation of this game', i even tried to redeem the code in origin (i installed through dvd), there it recognizes the game but it tells me that the code already been used. Thank you for your time Standard smile

Message 75 of 207 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sadly I don't have any news but it's the weekend and resources that work are limited (especially the ones I have contact too).

@Elliott0811 , @karydotsouflo Did you contact a game advisor yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 207 (720 Views)

★★★ Novice

UPDATE: Since buying the game yesterday (full sealed in a box set, collectors edition).. I have been onto support advisors asking for help.

Yesterday the first one said to me to wait some time and gave me a 15% discount for Origin.

2nd one asked me to clear cache and try again.

3rd asked me to reinstall CCleaner and then try.

4th I was talking to but the chat connection dropped.

5th asked me to wait some time and then gave me Sims 2 deluxe edition as a sorry while I wait.

All I'm told is "wait some time"... some explaination other than "Origin servers aren't working" and that's it. No ETA on when they will be fixed either.

Message 77 of 207 (698 Views)

This code has already been used

★★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 a couple of months ago and installed it on my boyfriend's computer since I have a Mac. Since then I have acquired a pc and was about to insall TS4. I logged into my Origin account and downloaded it. As I was about to play it I got this message: "We could not activate The Sims 4 on this computer using the Origin Account you provided. Please locate your product key to activate the game using your Origin Account."

As I try to enter the product key again I get "This code has already been used."

I am signed into the right account. This is the right production key. I am not logged in on another computer.

Am I only able to play the game on the computer I installed it on first? Am I seriousy going to have to buy another copy of the game? Or is the anything that can be done?

Message 78 of 207 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am from Turkey.

I talked 8 advisor within 36 hours not change anything.No one help.

Ea advisors close cases not replies mails.

Message 79 of 207 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought Sims 4 a couple of months ago and installed it on my boyfriend's computer since I have a Mac. Since then I have acquired a pc and was about to insall TS4. I logged into my Origin account and downloaded it. As I was about to play it I got this message: "We could not activate The Sims 4 on this computer using the Origin Account you provided. Please locate your product key to activate the game using your Origin Account."

As I try to enter the product key again I get "This code has already been used."

I am signed into the right account. This is the right production key. I am not logged in on another computer.

I bought it through Origin, meaning it is a download version and I live in Iceland.

Message 80 of 207 (656 Views)