ICYA chest (university)

by taylorcheal

Original Post

ICYA chest (university)

★★★★★ Novice

Firstly sorry if this is the wrong place to post but idk what to do or where to post.

I think my chest no longer knows who owns it. Let me explain, my sim misty went to uni got the chest when she moved into her dorm. She stayed in the same dorm for three terms then decided to move into the student house. The chest made the trip. All was good. Then Misty got pregnant, when the baby came she was forced to move out so she moved back in with her mum and her chest came with. After having her baby her and her fiancé decided to move in together however I forgot her chest with all her stuff. So I moved her back in with her mum to grab the chest then moved her back in with her fiancé only to find i now can’t get anything out of the chest. A book that’s in there tells me Misty does not own this item. So I tried playing as her mum going round and opening the chest but she can’t do anything either. Misty has 5 or 6 masterpieces in this chest I no longer have access to. All I can to is scrap them. Any ideas on how to fix this? Or is everything trapped forever 

Message 1 of 2 (493 Views)

Re: ICYA chest (university)

★★ Guide
@taylorcheal I think you should put it in report bugs section, so they could fix that.

I had it too, but I figure out that if you go back to family (sim have to be a part of them) you will be able to take out the stuff. I gess the stuff that you put in to the chest are assigned to specific family (not to sim).
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)