I've lost my sims 3 pets disc, help!

by Rebzybobbles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I've lost my sims 3 pets disc, help!

★★★ Newbie

I've lost my sims 3 pets disc, but I still have the serial code. I've tried to redeem it in origin but it says code already in use! I've only ever had one origin account and pets isn't installed on my PC at all.  Help!

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I've lost my sims 3 pets disc, help!

EA Staff

@Rebzybobbles In this case please contact an Advisor as they can check the code and see what exactly is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

All Replies

Re: I've lost my sims 3 pets disc, help!

EA Staff

@Rebzybobbles In this case please contact an Advisor as they can check the code and see what exactly is going on:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)