Re: I tried everything for my mods help!!!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

I tried everything for my mods help!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
So later in this week I went to play my sims and my mods won’t show up. I went to my settings on ts4 to turn on script mods, show mods in the load screen, and to turn them on of course. After I closed my game to reset it they wouldn’t show up and I started freaking out, so I did the 50/50 which didn’t work and made me angry due to having 1,200-2,000 mods. I made a separate folder and saved all my mods in that backup folder, my mods still didn’t work. I repaired my game still my mods didn’t work. I deleted my mods still didn’t work, I restalled my game didn’t work. I’m beyond angry..SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!! GAME IS BORNING WITHOUT MODS!!!!
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Dokkaebii-ll

CC it's a constant struggle, in checking for updates especially after a large update / pack such as the latest one, you simply have to check it all by removing 1 'cc folder' at a time, so as to break them down ie: Clothes, Decor, Hair etc.. load 1 folder at a time until you can work out what broke it.. to narrow it down.

Since the Cats and Dogs patch, there are many reported broken mods and cc. For example; I had to remove all Custom Recipes as only 1 person has their's updated.

Over at SimsVIP they have created a very large post to include all the broken CC and Mods worth having a look there, also the Sims 4 Studio is worth having even if you don't make Custom Content, as there are always 'batch fixes', which, with 'one click' it'll fix all Cas items, CC sofas and beds for example and or all 'lighting'. Not saying it'll fix some 'broken' cc you have, just relevant to the different 'fixes'.

Hope this helps.

Sasha

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You likely have Onedrive enabled and your Mods/CC should be there,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)