Original Post

Accepted Solution

I think I broke my game...

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I cannot get my sim to go in the house, or go on the lot, plus I can't even click on the lot my self.
How is this making it more difficult? I can't get them in the house.
How can we reproduce this experience? Answer my question please

I can't click on my land and my sims can't walk into the house and  they can't walk on the land, can you please tell me how to fix it?

In detail: when I first made those sims, a thing popped up saying it didn't load correctly then, after like 6 times of re-loading it, it worked. Then I went into the build mode and built a house, when I was done I couldn't click on the lot. After that I tried making the sims go into the house but, that failed. It said there was something in the way or it couldn't walk to it?. Then I got scared so I moved my sims to a different lot and IT DID THE SAME THING. I am getting kind of nervous please help me I hope I didn't break the game...Disappointed

Usually the game is fine but, I think I may have broke it...

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Thank you for the suggestion :D

★★★ Newbie

I don't have mods but, I did figure out how to 'fix' it... My brother made new sims and did some stuff... then I got back on it and it was some how fixed... It was really weird... but, thanks for the suggestion Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

All Replies

Re: I think I broke my game...

Do you have any mods or custom content (CC) in your game? Could you test without?
You can just move the folder to a location outside the Electronic Arts folder.
If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Jungle Adventure game pack over here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935494/broken-mods-jungle-adventure-feb-2018

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Thank you for the suggestion :D

★★★ Newbie

I don't have mods but, I did figure out how to 'fix' it... My brother made new sims and did some stuff... then I got back on it and it was some how fixed... It was really weird... but, thanks for the suggestion Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)