I purchase The University expansion pack and I can't find where to download it.

by kingzion9

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I purchase The University expansion pack and I can't find where to download it.

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently purchase The University expansion pack and I can't find where to download it. Plz help!!!

Message 1 of 5 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I purchase The University expansion pack and I can't find where to download

Hero (Retired)
@kingzion9

Usually, if you bought the University on Origin then you immediately get a question if you want to download it to your computer, just click Yes.
If you bought the disc in the store you have to go to Origin / My game library and in the upper right corner you will find options: add a game. Click it and enter the code of the purchased game there.
After adding the game to Origin, click on the TS4 cover in the game library and it will take you to the site where there are, among others, options: expansion packs, accessories and the like
Select the expansion packs tab and find University. You should have the option "download" on this cover
One thing to remember is that if your game is a legacy Edition version you will not run this pack on your computer.

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@kingzion9

Usually, if you bought the University on Origin then you immediately get a question if you want to download it to your computer, just click Yes.
If you bought the disc in the store you have to go to Origin / My game library and in the upper right corner you will find options: add a game. Click it and enter the code of the purchased game there.
After adding the game to Origin, click on the TS4 cover in the game library and it will take you to the site where there are, among others, options: expansion packs, accessories and the like
Select the expansion packs tab and find University. You should have the option "download" on this cover
One thing to remember is that if your game is a legacy Edition version you will not run this pack on your computer.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kingzion9 

Open Origin and log on to the account you purchased it on. Download will start automatically. Next time you start The Sims 4 you will see it there on the main menu.

Notice that if you run the Legacy edition you can not run Discover University.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Thank you so much
Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kreatora Thank you so much !!!!
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)