I need to replace key with new key, also a Sim stuck in sticky situation

by LauraTopaz

Original Post

I need to replace key with new key, also a Sim stuck in sticky situation

★★ Novice

I had purchased a used Sims3 CD but the key couldn't be registered. I could never log into the game properly, all I could do was play and after a year I decided to buy a new key. I entered the new key on Origin but the old one is still there, I just want to get rid of the old one and use the new one. But I don't know what I'm doing and I'm afraid to delete anything until I can get advice from someone that does. 

Also has anyone ever had one of their Sims get "stuck" in one place and not move no matter what? One of mine got stuck against the wall outside her house, and I have tried everything I know of. She has gone "crazy" out there, and even had a baby while stuck! I don't know if I can possibly take the game back to before this happened, even though I have saved it several times? 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)

Re: I need to replace key with new key, also a Sim stuck in sticky situation

Hero (Retired)

try the reset all sims cheat in case a sim is stuck that you can't see where they are stuck to reset all sims cheat to reset all sims ctrl+shift+c hold all 3 together in the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen type in resetsim *   (inculding the * hit enter ) this will reset all sims inculdeing your own make sure your own aren't doing anything important cancel their acton q

if you have a saved game before the issue happened yoi can load that one up to play if any of your saves have .bad after them delete them they are no good

for code/account related issues you'll need to contact CS

if in the event you need to contact CS  

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

2.Click on the orange NEXT button

3.Select a platform  

4.Click on the orange NEXT button  

5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words

6.Click on the orange NEXT button  

7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)