Re: I need help with installing the sims 4

by 03unicorns

Original Post

I need help with installing the sims 4

★★ Novice

So I purchased the sims 4 online, on their store, and it keeps telling me that I don't have enough space when I just bought this laptop literally last night. I've tried moving it to another folder and that hasn't worked. I've tried deleting stuff off my laptop but that hasn't worked either. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. I just want to be able to play the game.

Message 1 of 6 (374 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a dxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer. Also attach a screenshot of the error message you get.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the screenshot

Message 3 of 6 (329 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can not install to your Desktop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

★★ Novice
Where do I move it to? That is what I have been confused on
Message 5 of 6 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

I had it set to what it originally set it to but I changed it because it wasn't working. Do you have any suggestions for what I should do?

Message 6 of 6 (284 Views)