I need help choosing a laptop that will play The Sims 4

by Jadebabez86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help choosing a laptop that will play The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am looking into buying a new laptop  and was wondering if this one, will play sims 4 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hp-14-ac108na-14-intel-celeron-2gb-ram-500gb-hdd-black-laptop/322-8017.p... 

Message 1 of 6 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need help choosing a laptop that will play The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

No, that laptop will not run the game. It only has a 1.6 Ghz dual core processor, the game needs a MINIMUM of 1.8 Ghz dual core and, that's the bare minimum for the base game ONLY.

It does not state specifically which graphics card it has, so probably an integrated Intel that does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.

Please see THIS PAGE for the requirements to run The Sims 4 and, keep in mind that those are for the Base Game ONLY with no packs, no custom content and, no mods.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (362 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

No, that laptop will not run the game. It only has a 1.6 Ghz dual core processor, the game needs a MINIMUM of 1.8 Ghz dual core and, that's the bare minimum for the base game ONLY.

It does not state specifically which graphics card it has, so probably an integrated Intel that does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.

Please see THIS PAGE for the requirements to run The Sims 4 and, keep in mind that those are for the Base Game ONLY with no packs, no custom content and, no mods.

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thankyou

x

Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was wondering if anyone knew if this laptop will play sims 4 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hp-14-14-an001na-e2-quadcore-4gb-500gb-silver-laptop/681-5343.prd?skuId=...

Message 4 of 6 (315 Views)

Hero

That doesn't seem to have a dedicated card either.

You won't find a notebook for £200 that is suitable for playing demanding games.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (307 Views)

★ Apprentice

thank you x

Message 6 of 6 (297 Views)