Re: I need The Sims 3 Late Night to play High-End Loft Stuff?

by rumbutter

Original Post

I need The Sims 3 Late Night to play High-End Loft Stuff?

★ Novice

When I enter my High-End Loft Stuff into my laptop and click play, it says I need to enter my Late Night disk to play it. Are the games combined or did I do something wrong

Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Re: I need The Sims 3 Late Night to play High-End Loft Stuff?

Hero (Retired)

the game plays from your newest installed released game they combine for playing even if you only boughhigh end loft stuff and just installed it it is older than late night so the game will play from late night...if you have late night installed on the lap top and just installed highend loft stuff you'll need to play from the late night as that is the newest instlled release game for you

examples of how the games work you have the sims 3 base game then buy seasons you will play from the seasons expansion the base game will combine for playing then say you buy university the game will play from (again the others combine for playing ) that as it is your newest installed released game then say you buy an older released game like generations you will still play from the uni one as it is the newest released installed game you own and installed

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)