Re: I'm missing Items and Features from the Sims 4

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

I'm missing Items and Features from the Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Since I got the sims 4 Seasons I started to get some stuffs from other game pack like the forest ranger outfit or the scout outfit, instead of getting them when I got the packs. Also my sims can't be a scout or in the scout career and the plants they have don't need to be watered at all. I don't know what is happening and repairing it or updating, doesn't do anything.

P.S. The Positive Challenge doesn't work for me and I can't call Mille Bobby Brown from the social tab to start it.

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: I'm missing Items and Features from the Sims 4

You're seeing items from other packs you don't own?

Do you have any mods or custom content (CC) in your game? Could you test without?
You can just move the folder to a location outside the Electronic Arts folder.
If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since game updated on November 13th over here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-fam...

This update, updated the coding for mods so most mods need updating.
If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)