Re: I'm having problems with not being able to play chess with guests

by crinrict

Original Post

I'm having problems with not being able to play chess with guests

★★★★★ Novice

I invite guests into the home but they are not showing up when i click 'play chess with', only household members are showing up to play with. I've removed all mods and the tray folder but still had the same issue. This has never been an issue before, and I can't find anyone else having the same issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 6 (763 Views)

Hero
@sondajay Is this just happening on a residential lot or also if you go to a park ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (739 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi and thank you for your reply.

I've just tested the chess table at the park, the library, other sim homes and sims i invite over to my house and they are all good not a problem. When another sim turns up at my house uninvited, I then invite them in and that is where the problem is, they don't show up to be able to play chess with them. I don't think that this has been an issue in the past.

Message 3 of 6 (723 Views)

Hero
@sondajay Will need to test this but that might take a while (have lots that I want to test still)

Might be best if you create a bug report in the bug forum in the meantime. I'll merge this into the report once you made one. The templates needs to be filled out which is why a new thread is needed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

okay thank you

Message 5 of 6 (697 Views)

Hero
@sondajay Did a quick test and invited a guest in that came by the door. I could invite them to play chess.

I wonder though if you have issues with the random uninvited guess that come around these days.

Do they enter your home when you don't invite them in or are they visitors that known on the door and then wait ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (682 Views)