by jenniferjohnsen

Original Post

Re: I lost my registration code for Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Thank u ur freakin awesome

Message 11 of 24 (4,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey so i did the things you said, except that my folders were a bit muddled up so that sims wasn't in electronic arts and the sims 3 (under the sims) didn't have any sub folders? I am very confused.

Message 12 of 24 (3,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the way i found it when i was under the game library section on the app, i right clicked on the sims, then right under the button that says download game there should be a little settings button on there the type that looks like a spiky wheel. click on that then click game properties. the code you want should be there. it's called CD key

Message 13 of 24 (3,409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks this worked Standard smile

Message 14 of 24 (3,273 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I did the whole registry editor thing but when I get to the "Ergc" part I'm lost I have "ErgcRegPath" and I clicked on it and everything but I don't see the code.
Message 15 of 24 (3,191 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I've had my Supernatural expansion pack for a very very long time now, I've lost the code to it but I still have the cd. I didn't want to buy a new cd because I felt like it'd be a waste of money but I would gladly like some help getting my code.

Message 16 of 24 (3,180 Views)

★★ Novice
I wouldn't waste time with customer support. I spent 30 minutes talking to them and in the end they didn't help at all and said they would not give me new codes, but apparently 15% my next purchase should make up for it. Gee 15% makes up for a loss of $200.
Message 17 of 24 (3,180 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@msoja19 @Arkidie @jenniferjohnsen  The discs are generic (all the same) and contain the DRM SecuROM. The new DRM (since 2012 is Origin) Origin does not contain SecuROM and safeDisc. If you have access to the pc the game was installed on AND it hasn't been reformatted the codes should still be in the registry. Google and download gamekeyrevealer and run it on the pc the game was installed on. If the codes are still in the registry (they should be if the hard drive hasn't been reformatted) they should be displayed. hth

Message 18 of 24 (3,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have tried what you have written and my registration code has five digits and numbers to put in, i followed ur instructions and a code came up but its about 12 digits and numbers and wont fit in so i dont know what to do 

Message 19 of 24 (3,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I tried the second one I think it is, and also I have no idea how to ask EA for help, And I really want to play the game
Message 20 of 24 (2,917 Views)