I like a mod dress but seem unable to download

by poppingmythik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I like a mod dress but seem unable to download

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Not sure if this is the appropriate topic for this platform, nor do I know if there really is a solution to this question, but I decided to try my luck anyways.

I like alot of the clothing content from modder Nygirl, but it seems like these days, the download button next to the content on her site leads you to a questionable looking link which doesn’t look like it downloads that clothing from her site but rather looks like it could potentially infect your computer with virus (screencap on the attachment).

In a normal situation, i would just let it go, but there is one summer halter dress here that I particularly like, which I find unique in the Sims world, and was unable to find any other similar Sims 3 clothing item from alternative modders, which is surprising because it looks like it’s a pretty common 2000’s early 2010’s clothing style in real life.

If there is no way I can still get my hands on that dress, that’s fine, but if anyone knows how I can still download that dress despite the……questionable state that nygirl’s site is in & maybe knows whatever happened to nygirl, that would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I like a mod dress but seem unable to download

Community Manager

Hey @poppingmythik for any questions or concerns related to a creator's work please reach out to them.

I'm going to lock this thread as this is no something that we can help with here on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)

All Replies

Re: I like a mod dress but seem unable to download

Community Manager

Hey @poppingmythik for any questions or concerns related to a creator's work please reach out to them.

I'm going to lock this thread as this is no something that we can help with here on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)