I just wanted to install some mods and packs

by leticia1315

Original Post

I just wanted to install some mods and packs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I dont have any packs or whatever, i just have the stuffs that came with the game originally
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the game folder
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens I just can not install the mods
What do you expect to see? I just wanted to install some mods and packs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I installed The Sims 4 on my pc, but I can not install mods, my game came WITHOUT A MODS FOLDER, the right one would be "Eletronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods", but in mine it's like "Origin Games / The Sims4/" does NOT have the mods folder, what should I do?

Message 1 of 6 (631 Views)

Re: I just wanted to install some mods and packs

★ Guide

Try going to My Documents > Electronic Arts >  The Sims 4 > Mods.

Message 2 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My THE Sims dont have the folder Eletronic Arts and don't have the folder Mods either.

Message 3 of 6 (590 Views)

Hero
Did you start the game at least once ? Does the game run fine without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (585 Views)

★ Guide

When you install The Sims 4 you get two different folders: one for the game data files (don't mess with those or your game will break) and one for files that you produce while playing, like saves and screenshots. Your picture shows that you are going to the first folder. Go to the second one that's located in My Documents. I attached a picture, sorry it's german.

Message 5 of 6 (556 Views)

★ Guide

@leticia1315  Did it work? Have you found the Mods folder?

Message 6 of 6 (504 Views)