Re: I just downloaded this game yesterday and it's not showing up in my MyGames page! Help?

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I just downloaded this game yesterday and it's not showing up in my MyGames page! Help?

★★★★★ Newbie

So litterally YESTERDAY I bought this game through Origin. I downloaded the Origin application and logged in, only to find that my download doesn't show up ANYWHERE. Not even in my recent orders even though I clearly have the reciept and I definitely ordered and paid for the game.

What's going on?

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I just downloaded this game yesterday and it's not showing up in my MyGames page! Help?

Community Manager

I can see World Adventures, Ambitions, and Late Night on your account. If you bought any other expansion, please check if you used a different account / email address for that. If yes, then please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor to have this expansion moved to your itzysmiles account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I can see World Adventures, Ambitions, and Late Night on your account. If you bought any other expansion, please check if you used a different account / email address for that. If yes, then please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor to have this expansion moved to your itzysmiles account.

You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)