Re: I haven't been able to load my game after Tiny Living and the update came. S

by crinrict

Original Post

I haven't been able to load my game after Tiny Living and the update came. S4

★★ Novice

It goes to the loading screen before the game, then it doesn't go to my actual game. It just leaves the game with no crash report or anything. My friend has my account on her computer and it's just fine? I just want to play my game. Frown

Message 1 of 8 (512 Views)

Re: I haven't been able to load my game after Tiny Living and the update came. S

Hero
@Paronormals Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

- Press Windows-Key + R
- Type: DxDiag
- Click on Save all Information.
- Attach the Text File to your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

Here you go

Message 3 of 8 (434 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you get a chance to look at it yet?

Message 4 of 8 (371 Views)

Hero
@Paronormals Sorry, must have missed your answer.

Could you try updating your graphics drivers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (347 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I do that?

Message 6 of 8 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

My friend fixed it XD Apparently all I had to do was repair the files. Thank you for helping though!

Message 7 of 8 (321 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Paronormals Would still be good to update your drivers. Go to the Nvidia page do download the newest ones or use the GForce Experience.

Glad you fixed it though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (286 Views)