I have a problem with The Sims 4 since the latest update.

by Rowan_Star10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a problem with The Sims 4 since the latest update.

★ Novice

When I play the game my Sims have weird lines between their legs and hands. Yes, I use CC. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have a problem with The Sims 4 since the latest update.

Hero

Hi @Rowan_Star10

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Please remove all cc and mods and see if the issue is still there

Also post a picture of what you're seeing if it's still there after removing cc.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

★ Novice

I removed the mods folder and I don't have the problem. So now how to find the broken CC that has problem with the new update. Before everything was fine. And I use only MM.

Message 3 of 4 (232 Views)

Hero

Hi @Rowan_Star10

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)