I have a problem. i am trying to open sims 4 but i keep getting this error

by zeyneb828

Original Post

Re: I have a problem. i am trying to open sims 4 but i keep getting this error

★ Novice

just fixed it now for me, go to the exe file in local files and make it open as admin.

Message 21 of 25 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Make sure to always Backup your game too, even on Origin it only takes an Origin Update or 1 TS4 update and boom... your Game Save is gone totally disappears on you.

Copy and paste the whole TS4 folder into a Games Backup folder in Documents, then rename it so it doesn't conflict with The Sims 4 folder, then if your Game Saves ever disappear you can just copy and paste them into the Game Saves folder in The Sims 4 folder, if something really goes wrong then you delete the whole TS4 folder, copy and paste your backup, then repair game or i guess just do a reinstall then copy and paste your Save Game and Tray Files. TS4 is just easily corruptable so take no chances, do this whenever before you ever open Origin or Steam so you can backup a copy before it.

Message 22 of 25 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@berberita232 still wont work, keeps taking me to origin home page??
Message 23 of 25 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont have a solution but i have a tip do not reinstall it

Message 24 of 25 (340 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 25 of 25 (321 Views)