Re: I had an account but cant log in anymore.

by MadiiLuvhsYuh

Original Post

I had an account but cant log in anymore.

★★ Novice

Origin updated and wont let me log in again with my old email address.  All of my games are loaded onto my laptop but I can't use them without the activation code. I've moved house and have no idea where my games ended up...I have all of the games so can't load them all again...they are still on my laptop!  I purchased a game online and several things via the store.  I also had a little money left on my acc.  I just want to log on so I can play the game over the holidays

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Laurenamer  Is your computer a pc or mac? What happens when you try to login?

Message 2 of 5 (303 Views)

★★ Novice
It just doesn't let me log in with my old email and password, which is auto saved on my computer. I've used in for years and years
Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

★★ Novice
Its a pc
Message 4 of 5 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice

You're most likely gonna have to contact Origin support it's what I did with my account because I had an old email on it that was no longer active and I called them and they changed it over to my new email and sent me a link to make a new password however you will have to verify that you are the complete owner of that account with information about your recent orders it should be no problem Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)