Re: where is my game

by simlover2412

Original Post

Re: I got the CAS Demo for Sims 4 acceptance invite, but no code.

Hero (Retired)

@simlover2412 wrote:

Yup, I'm not getting it. It's a BIG let down. Anyone know when it's going to be public??

@simlover2412   i believe around the 12th of this month

Message 21 of 27 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! Standard smile

Message 22 of 27 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Does anyone know anyone to contact about this, anyone who works for EA, other then help.ea.com?

Message 23 of 27 (436 Views)

Hero (Retired)

most of us here are players/helpers and do our best..i'll check around other sites to see if they have any word on when

other than that it's the live chat

Message 24 of 27 (427 Views)

where is my game

★★ Novice
I have received and email saying I have an invitation to try the sims 4 create a sim demo and it's not in my games?
Message 25 of 27 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Unfortunately we have no way of verifying who received the email. There is no code being included in the email, it would be automatically added to your "My Games" tab within the Origin Client: https://www.origin.com/download

If you received the email, download the Origin Client, log in with your Origin account and check whether you can see it there.

Note: Make sure that you do use the same address to log in to your Origin, that you received the email with.

Otherwise, please just hold on a for a little big longer. As previously announced we are still adding more Simmers so it is just a question of time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Nils

Message 26 of 27 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem. We're just going to have to wait for it to be public. Frown haywardshelby

Message 27 of 27 (368 Views)