I get the message script mod failed.

by petrapansegrouw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I get the message script mod failed.

★★★ Newbie

I get the message script mod failed. I cannot put down any of my downloaded mods.

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I get the message script mod failed.

Champion (Retired)

@petrapansegrouw

You have outdated/incompatible mods. Here are ways to fix most of them, but there might also be some that after this still do not work. Try contacting the creator of the mod to make an update, or just remove the mod.

• Always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the C&D-patch! A few others have been broken after but not so many that there is a list.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017
  • Download Sims 4 Studio and do batch-fixes for your cc.
  • Search for the Mod Conflict Detector on google and run it, see if it can detect some broken/conflicting mods, remove these and try your game again. (Only detects conflicts between mods, not between mods and the game)
  • Make sure you have meshes for all the objects

Good Luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (424 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@petrapansegrouw

You have outdated/incompatible mods. Here are ways to fix most of them, but there might also be some that after this still do not work. Try contacting the creator of the mod to make an update, or just remove the mod.

• Always make sure to update your mods when you update your game. Check this list out for some mods that were broken in the C&D-patch! A few others have been broken after but not so many that there is a list.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017
  • Download Sims 4 Studio and do batch-fixes for your cc.
  • Search for the Mod Conflict Detector on google and run it, see if it can detect some broken/conflicting mods, remove these and try your game again. (Only detects conflicts between mods, not between mods and the game)
  • Make sure you have meshes for all the objects

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you kindly. Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (394 Views)