Re: I forgot my account details The Sims 3

by emmzie-pup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I forgot my account details The Sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I forgot my email and password of The Sims 3 account. I remember just my nickname and I have cd-key the sims 3. How can I recover my account?

Message 1 of 4 (2,252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi kebabadolf,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,401 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi kebabadolf,

For all questions about your account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Ursela,

Unfortunantly, that doesn't help. There is no help under the categories for lost email, and if you have forgetten your email and have already registered your game to the old email, you can't reregister and can't download custom content. Custom content is a major part of the fun when I play Sims and I'm sure many people could say the same. I just want to be able to download custom content and enjoy the game like I used to, on my new computer without buying a new sims game.

I've tried calling customer service multiple times and was left on hold for multiple hours. No one ihas gotten back to me yet on it, but it would be incredibly helpful if I could get some advice on how to move forward without my email and still get custom content without having to pay another 30 bucks on a new game. It would be a little appaling if I had to buy a whole new game to enjoy the simple online perks which should be avalible to everyone and help issued to those who have forgotten their account details. 

Thanks so much,

Emmanuelle 

Message 3 of 4 (2,115 Views)

Hero

Just choose account issue (or whatever it's called)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,110 Views)