I fired my butler and now it's stuck on the second floor of my house...

by AlexisArcade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I fired my butler and now it's stuck on the second floor of my house...

★★★ Novice

...and now my Sims refuse to go to the second floor. I don't know how to delete a Sim from cheats I tried to the MoveObjects cheat but maybe I'm doing something wrong because I couldn't move her? (And cheats are on) She's also not part of my household so I can't just move her out. I tried to get my Sim to ask her to move in, but she won't go upstairs to ask her! I don't know what to do. I started a new Sims 4 folder, I've repaired game, I'm really aggravated. Is there a cheat I can just kill her? Or delete her so I can use my house again?

Message 1 of 3 (1,211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I fired my butler and now it's stuck on the second floor of my house...

★★★ Novice
Honestly, I'm an idiot, and had NO idea my stairs to my second floor were deleted until now. I've spent easily 1.5 hours trying to figure this out- stairs were gone. NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPENED! Ayeyiyi...I'm an idiot. Thank you, Kreatora. I appreciate it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,202 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@AlexisArcade

Normally, she should disappear if you switch to the World Panel Management and then again you will switch to your hausehold.
Unfortunately, I do not know the cheat that will force her to leave. It is easy with the MCC mod.
What you can do is: to enter in building mode, save your home to the library, and delete this home. Then enter in life mode on the empty lot.
It will definitely force her to disappear. After she disappears, enter the building mode again and download your house from the library and put it on your lot.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Novice
Honestly, I'm an idiot, and had NO idea my stairs to my second floor were deleted until now. I've spent easily 1.5 hours trying to figure this out- stairs were gone. NO IDEA HOW IT HAPPENED! Ayeyiyi...I'm an idiot. Thank you, Kreatora. I appreciate it.
Message 3 of 3 (1,203 Views)