Re: I downloaded 2 packs for sims 4 and now my game wont open

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

I downloaded 2 packs for sims 4 and now my game wont open

★ Novice

i downloaded Get together pack and the moschino stuff pack and now every time i try to play one of my families it says there's an error and that i should leave and try again. i already have the graphics settings on low so idk whay else to do.  what should i do? 

Message 1 of 6 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@musicals4life Try and restore your setting to normal
Message 2 of 6 (479 Views)

★ Novice

It was already at low. My computer automatically puts it like that I just put it at high then low again cause I wanted to see what it looked like at high

Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

@musicals4life  What error are you seeing when you try to play?  A screenshot would be helpful.  Do you see that error only when loading one household, when loading any household in one save, or when starting a new save too?

Please also let me know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 6 (426 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on windows 

when I try playing  any of my households it works but then when I move them into the house it says error please relaunch game and I do but it’s till has that same error 

yesterday I tried to move my sim to a new town but when i chose  the house it took me to CAS and I made a sims but I couldn’t play him so I clicked another house and it was the same thing 

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

@musicals4life  Please post a screenshot of the error.

Please also start a completely new save.  Don't move a sim to a new town, click New Game, create a sim, and see whether you can move them into a house and play for a bit.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)