I don't have a "The Sims 4" folder in my "Electronic Arts" folder?

by brisoaps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't have a "The Sims 4" folder in my "Electronic Arts" folder?

★★★★ Novice

So I was trying to install some CC in my game, but when I went looking for the folder, there was none. Only the one for The Sims 3? I was wondering if there was any way to either download a folder for my cc or if there's a way to fix it or something? I love the default stuff, but I just want to download some different hair. Please help Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 29 (37,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I don't have a "The Sims 4" folder in my "Electronic Arts&amp

Hero

You did start the game at least once, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 29 (42,196 Views)

All Replies

Re: I don't have a "The Sims 4" folder in my "Electronic Arts&quo

Hero

Where are you checking ? In programs or documents ? The mods folder should be in documents.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (37,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been checking documents. I know the procedure from TS3, but I seriously do not have a TS4 folder

Message 3 of 29 (37,781 Views)

Hero

You did start the game at least once, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (42,197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

......... No, omg. I feel so stupid now. /awkward/. It's there now. Thank you for correcting my stupidity haha.

Message 5 of 29 (37,773 Views)

Hero

No worries.

Glad you have it now Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (37,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but it happened a while after I started playing(in December of 2014) and I have downloaded cc with no problems.The game still plays,and I've restarted my computer,but it won't show up.I've never downloaded any other EA games if that has to do with anything.
Message 7 of 29 (36,873 Views)

Re: I don't have a "The Sims 4" folder in my "Electronic Arts&quo

★★★ Newbie

I also has this problem, but I have already opened and played the game as well as enable custom content. I have also tried right clicking on the sims 4 icon on my desktop and opening the file there but my file contents appear to be different from others. I got this game through origin and I have the sims 3 so I am aware of how to download custom content but I just do not have a sims 4 folder in my electronic arts folder. 

Message 8 of 29 (33,398 Views)

Hero

Could you post a picture of the folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 29 (33,374 Views)

★★★ Guide

I started the game many times already and I still don't have a folder I even reinstalled the sims 4 games.

Message 10 of 29 (31,453 Views)