I do not have bridgeport after installing sims 3 late night expansion

by emayr

Original Post

I do not have bridgeport after installing sims 3 late night expansion

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded and installed The Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack, i started to play and realised that nothing in the town was different. I came online and saw that you should have an entirely new town called bridgeport in the dropdown when starting a new game. This isn't in my dropdown at all.. my game is fully up to date and other things have been added. This appears to be the only thing that isn't there and it is one of the main additons of that game. Has anyone else had this problem and can anyone PLEASEEEEEEEEE help?!?

Thanks!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (2,173 Views)

Re: I do not have bridgeport after installing sims 3 late night expansion

Hero (Retired)

Hi there

I think the only way to solve this is to manually uninstall the game and then reinstall. Something might have gone wrong during installation. 

Try doing that and let me know what happens

Message 2 of 5 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is actually happening to me too! Did u ever figure it out? If so can u pls let me know! 

Message 3 of 5 (1,611 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@emayr same, I just bought Late Night but don't have it either, all I have is Sunset Valley.
Message 4 of 5 (1,351 Views)

@beachfossels  Go to your Origin library, click on the Sims 3 icon, then choose More > Expansion Packs.  Scroll to where Late Night is listed and click Download.  If it says Buy Now instead, clear Origin's cache to refresh the data, or if you're on a Mac, run the Origin reset tool.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (1,331 Views)