I didn't pay over £30 for my game to crash every 5 minutes.

by tinbloom94

Original Post

I didn't pay over £30 for my game to crash every 5 minutes.

★ Novice

I JUST bought the sims 4, I was so excited and I'm already dissapointed! 

I tried to ignore the reviews, I remember hearing so much hate towards sims 3 when that came out and I ended up ignoring it for years, got it evetually and ended up loving it.

However, I almost wish I'd listened to reviews now.

I did my usual thing with the sims and browsed/downlaoded a bunch of custom content and a couple of hours ago I payed for the game. I decided to play the game before uploading my custom content just to make sure everything was ok. 

I loved the way the game started, it was quick, smooth and nice looking. I went to the community first but the game kept crashing after looking at a few users. I then looked online to see what my issues could be. I've tried nearly everything suggested - like using window mode, checking for updates, and more. The game seemed a bit better at first so I thought I'd create my very first sims 4 sim. I was getting so excited making him but half way through it crashed again! I know it isn't currupt custom content and I've tried most of the advise online so I don't know what is wrong all I know is I'm VERY annoyed! I just payed pretty good money to be let down almost straight away.

If I could get any help (from anyone would be lovely but honestly, I want to talk to EA too) that would be amazing! 

and I guess (and I really don't want to do this) if nothing is fixed I'll have to get a refund because what's the point?! I've literally payed for nothing so far. ugh. So annoyed! 

(p.s, apologies for any grammer/spelling issues and my writing, I'm tired and annoyed) 

Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: I didn't pay over £30 for my game to crash every 5 minutes.

★ Novice

UPDATE:

Now it's crashing even more, I thought it was getting a bit better but now it hardly lasts 5 minutes (after loading) 

How do I make complaints? or is there a live customer support chat or something? 

Message 2 of 3 (258 Views)

Re: I didn't pay over £30 for my game to crash every 5 minutes.

★★★★ Novice

same here ...

Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)