Re: I didn't get the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content

by StewieGeeKing

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

no luck at all receiving a response from EA - and now they are ignoring my questions - This is so frustrating as I have purchased almost every expansion game/kit except for the camping & plant kits and have never experienced this poor level of service from EA.

Message 121 of 213 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is just so frustrating. I was hoping that this should have been fixed since Cottage Living, back then I had a very nice and pleasant EA support help me, and this time its just not going that well. Not completely done with EA support but its frustrating. Some of there answers I get are just "I'm going to try my best to help you" but its nothing more in the mail, like are you going to help me be even more frustrated? I even got one saying that my account is not verified, when it clearly is. What "proof" do I even need to show?

Message 122 of 213 (832 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the EXACT same experience, Staravia81! I didn't get to the part about contacting CDKeys about it, but it looks like I don't need to waste my time.  Super frustrating. I have no interest in purchasing the same pack twice, but as you pointed out, it seems like I can't even do THAT because I have the two versions that both show up as being downloadable. I could have just waited to purchase this once it hits a holiday (etc.) sale, if I'd known I wasn't actually going to get the bonus. 

Message 123 of 213 (773 Views)

★★ Novice

I also haven’t got the bonus content. I contact EA chat a couple weeks back and a advisor said they are working on a fix which was fair enough.

But then I noticed people I know had got the content and I’m also seeing it on YouTube builds now. So I contacted EA on Twitter and was told because I purchased from another retailer there’s nothing they can do (but I purchased cottage living from the same place and a ea advisor simply added it to my game!) 

So the other day I contacted EA again and one told me to “relax, you will get the content” because I mentioned I haven’t got bonus content.. not professional. There was also no resolution and that was the end of that. Still haven’t got it, been told 3x different things very confused :/

Message 124 of 213 (740 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also haven't received my pre-order content yet. I also contacted EA and haven't had any fixes yet. I tried contacting them again, but I am getting a similar response. I'm getting worried that I won't get it before the promotion ends. I have the double tile glitch with both versions of HSY and it won't let me download the other one which supposedly has the Bonus included in it? For some reason when they did the Cottage Living Bonus, it counts as a tile for extra content but I'm not sure if this is the same for HSY.

Message 125 of 213 (616 Views)

Still Missing Bonus Content - High School Years

★★★ Newbie

Have reached out on twitter, via EA, and finally here.

I have the latest updated patches, no mods, and No CC in my game. I purchased my HSY pack before the deadline and yet I STILL do not have the bonus content "Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content." Received a response from EA saying the team is aware of the issue and that I should be patient and wait it out (basically). Is there any update on this for a Mac user?

Message 126 of 213 (567 Views)

Missing Pre-order High School Years Items

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Highs School Years Cottage Living Discover University Island Living Get Famous Cats & Dogs City Living Get Togethter Get to Work Star Wars Dine Out Paranormal Laundry Day MOvie Hangout Holiday Celebration Pack Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? pre-order items from High School Years are missing
What happens when the bug occurs? pre-order items from High School Years are missing
What do you expect to see? Items from pre-order of High School Years
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I got pack High School Years and put the code in. I got the game, played it for very long time, have a lot of packs and stuff. It's working, I can use the pack, but I didn't get my pre-order items. Since I put the code before September, I thought I would get the items.

I would really like to get them. They look really nice.

Please, help Standard smile

Thank you very much

G

Message 127 of 213 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Then that should have been made clear beforehand. So many people have been stung here! Surely if you advertise bonus content for buying before a certain date, you should honour all sales, or advertise as free content on origin purchases!
Message 128 of 213 (455 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Paper-Lioness Same! They should be honouring all downloads before September 8th, or should have advertised it as free content on ‘Origin’ sales!!! Also would have waited for all the bugs etc to be resolved before purchasing if I’d known I wouldn’t get the bonus content 🤬
Message 129 of 213 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PiecesofRandom Same, I received it as a gift but no bonus content! Not fair at all. Totally should have been specified which retailers were included!!!
Message 130 of 213 (503 Views)