Re: I didn't get the Vibing Streamer Gear Digital Content

by StewieGeeKing

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you please send some communication to EA Help people... The support is still telling people to contact the stores, without even mentiong the ongoing issue. This email (attachment) is from 2 hours ago.

Message 41 of 213 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is so unfair. Just because we decided to purchase the game through a provider of our choice we have to do without.

Why make the game and keycodes available on other platforms if you do not support what your marketing material state should happen?

We pre-ordered -  Installed the game with major bugs within and we're told that we have to return to the retailer because EA  didn't supply what they said they would!

Message 42 of 213 (1,389 Views)

Missing Bonus Content Sims 4 High School

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

In truth, this is the least of my worries. The game isn't loading or saving any of my saves either. The time I did play the game for a short bit (before the pack release where saves were able to load) I also had an issue with aging like everyone else. But for when I can actually get the game playable, I would like the High School bonus content.

I ordered the game before the bonus content expired (which I think is the 8th August) and it is not in the game. The people on EA chat said they cannot do anything without the Game Team's consent and I am worried that I spent this money and activated the game and I won't be able to get the bonus content. Please, please help.

The retailer says they're not going to give me the bonus content. I purchased the game on launch day after deciding I really wanted the bonus content and I don't want to miss out. I didn't realise the bonus could be retailer specific and I don't want to have missed out just because of that :/ now I know this I'll just get it from Origin in future

Message 43 of 213 (1,308 Views)

Re: sim resetting when queueing livestream

★★★ Newbie

I Didn’t get the groove tube wireless speaker,spine reticulating gamer chair or the tri hard led panels with the high school years pack 

Message 44 of 213 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can we get a proper update on what's happening with this issue? I asked the EA Help team for any updates via e-mail and for three days I'm spinning in circles with them... asking me to verify the ownership of my account, asking what I'm missing, sending me away again to contact the retailer, etc. Each day I know less and less and you guys clearly lack communication, both external and internal. 

Please just let us know what and when we're supposed to expect... 

Message 45 of 213 (1,203 Views)

high school years

★★★ Newbie

i preordered the newest high school years. i treied playing it the day it came out but i did not have the contet. i have the confirmation that i have bought it but every time i chenck mye order history, it says its during treatment(?)

Message 46 of 213 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought mine in a store called CDkeys.com this is the link to the expansion pack https://www.cdkeys.com/nl_nl/pc/the-sims-4-high-school-pack-pc-dlc-origin 

I placed the order on July 29th. 

Message 47 of 213 (1,161 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

CDKeys.com is not an authorized retailer of our products. You can see a list of supported retailers here on Help.ea.com for more information. 

If you purchased your copy of The Sims 4: High School Years from CDKeys or another online retailer not on that list we may not be able to grant you the early purchaser content. 

EACade
Message 48 of 213 (1,157 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm missing "Vibing Streamer Gear" too. Buyed retail.

Message 49 of 213 (1,134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade This is so unfair as this was not mentioned on any marketing material or live stream. All that was stated was that we purchase before Sep to receive the bonus items! Most of us own nearly all packs and are now being told that we can only purchase these packs from EA's selected partners.
Message 50 of 213 (1,120 Views)