I did everything and still can't bring my CC back into the Sims 4

by DWZ3

Original Post

Re: I did everything and still can't bring my CC back into the Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@DWZ3 For whenever you are ready to start testing again:

First double-check the file-path for your Sims 4 folder is the same as the one you saw in Post # 10

C:\Users\RAC\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

If it's the same file-path, then you can try moving your entire Sims 4 folder to your Desktop and re-launching the game. This should cause the game create an entirely new Sims 4 folder. If you see the Tutorial for new players, then you know everything worked. You don't have to keep playing if you don't want to. Exit the game and check your new Sims 4 folders. Everything should be there including a new Mods folder. You can transfer the contents of your Saves, Tray, and Mods folders from your old Sims 4 folder on your Desktop to your new folders (just transfer the contents for each folder, don't move any of the old folders back into your new Sims 4 folders). Launch the game again and your old saves, Library Sims and lots, and hopefully your CC too, should all be back in your game.

Good luck, I hope this helps :D

Message 21 of 22 (216 Views)

Re: I did everything and still can't bring my CC back into the Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Hello again! I just wanted to tell you thanks for this, but I relaunched my Sims 4 but everything is still loading in the loading screen at the moment. But I'll give you an update if anything changes, but I think my game is updating. Btw, I moved my Sims 4 folder to my desktop. I'm not sure if this had any effect to my game. :/

Message 22 of 22 (195 Views)