Re: I deleted all my mods and cc and there is still a last exception on my game

by mwisdom8

Original Post

I deleted all my mods and cc and there is still a last exception on my game

★★★ Novice

I deleted all of my cc and mods because it kept saying warning! And last exception errors. So after a deleted a few cc I thought might be the reason for the errors appearing I got fustrated and deleted all the cc and mods and the last exceptions errors and warning! Was still there. So I’m thinking maybe it’s the patch. Or maybe because I didn’t move my mods folder before my game updates happened it corrupted my mods folder. But I don’t know. Because the update just automatically happened before I could even move the mods folder, but I’ve never move the mods folder before during an update and it didn’t corrupt my folder so I don’t think that’s it. 

Message 1 of 4 (672 Views)

Community Manager

Moved to English Standard smile.

Antonio.png
Message 2 of 4 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@mwisdom8
Move the mods folder to desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package file in game folder and fix game in Origin. The game will create a new empty mods folder
Check if there are new version of script mods - for example there is new version of MCC/19.12.2018
Check your CC also - copy and past CC from desktop to new mods folder. There are some CC what are not working after last patches also.
I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

Excuse me?

Message 4 of 4 (626 Views)