I cant switch households?

by weirdicat

Original Post

I cant switch households?

★★★★ Novice
Since this morning i can't switch households like i normally can. Whenever i go into edit town and select a household to change to, it remains on the SAME household and it doesn't change.
I've tried deleting the current household i'm on to change households, but when i do that i can switch households, however no profiles show up, and I'm not able to select anything. i'm not sure what's causing that and it's infuriating.
Yes, i've downloaded mods (that i have deleted, doesnt solve anything) like awesomemod, but i soon discovered it isn't compatible with my version of Sims, so i deleted it. I also downloaded a couple apartment mods that i have deleted, as well as a NRRAS story progression mod, but i deleted that too because it wasn't working with my game. i don't know what to do, the LAST thing i want to do is reinstall my game because my internet isn't the best when it comes to downloads and my internet has data limits so i can't really do that even if it was the only solution. please help.
Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: I cant switch households?

Hero (Retired)

@weirdicat Is your computer a pc or mac? Did you try starting a new town and see if the problem still happens?

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: I cant switch households?

★★★★ Novice
i'm on PC, Windows 7 64 Bit. and i did try it with a new town, it works normally, which i'm very happy about. so i guess there's something wrong with the town i'm currently on? Is there any way to like transfer a house to a new town, because i built quite a few homes in the town that messed up. and it would suck to start over.
Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)