Re: I cant have cc if i want to play sims 4

by saraleigh24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant have cc if i want to play sims 4

★★ Novice

I have had this problem since June 1 i tried to open sims 4 like normal through origin but when  i tried it just didnt work it said Last played on June 1 2021.After a few days of leaving it alone i deleted all my cc (i had over 1000) it worked i downloaded 200 cc it stopped working i found out it will only let me have one mod.Sims 4 just wont open im ok with playing with out cc but its funner with it and all my saves have it but 2 .I dont really know what to do.

this is really just what do i do if i want to have cc 

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

@saraleigh24  Among the 200 custom content items you installed could have been one or more corrupt files; the same is even more likely for the 1,000 cc items you had before.  So instead of downloading a large number of files at once, try adding one file to see whether it works.  If not, remove that file and add a different one.

If you can use the one file, add a few more at a time and see how it goes.  Any time your game stops working, remove the files you just added and put them back one at a time; you should find the bad one(s) soon enough.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

All Replies

@saraleigh24  Among the 200 custom content items you installed could have been one or more corrupt files; the same is even more likely for the 1,000 cc items you had before.  So instead of downloading a large number of files at once, try adding one file to see whether it works.  If not, remove that file and add a different one.

If you can use the one file, add a few more at a time and see how it goes.  Any time your game stops working, remove the files you just added and put them back one at a time; you should find the bad one(s) soon enough.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thank you! Ill be doing that form now on.

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)