Re: I cant go back to the police station.

by crinrict

Original Post

I cant go back to the police station.

★★★ Newbie

Hello! 

I have the go to work sims pack and I decided to chose the detective career. I went to the crime scene and it is now telling me to return to the police station. The problem is that I can't go. I tried to click on my character but i don't know how to go back... Help?

Message 1 of 4 (21,916 Views)

Hero

There's no option to return to the station ?

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (21,890 Views)

★★★ Expert

Read your options on your sim carefully, one of them should be return to Police Station - might have to click More first to see it. If it's close to the end of your shift and, your performance is good, just chill until time to go home, deal with things at the station the next shift.

Message 3 of 4 (21,870 Views)

★ Novice

I had this happen as well. My sim was at a crime scene and after I selected the option to go back to the police station I was dropped in an unfamiliar location with the option no longer appearing. It felt as though I had been put on patrol instead, only without the slew of angry townies walking around. I just went home early and picked up where I left off the next day, it didn't seem to have any effect on anything else.

To go home early, all you have to do is click on the event timer on the upper left corner of your screen and you'll get the option to leave early, stay late, or cancel the menu. I believe it might have had a slight performance loss, but I was able to gain it back and get promoted the next day, so it can't have been very significant.

Message 4 of 4 (17,890 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help