Re: I cant download from gallery

by kreatora

Original Post

I cant download from gallery

★★★★★ Newbie

I bougt "dinner out" and it worked well. Now I cant fint the restaurant og cant go out for dinner. Also I cant download a New restaurant ore anything from gallry, it only says "cant download in this play modus".

How can i fix this problem?

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Tassen-Casanova

You need to enter in Manage Worlds panel - the city map - choose the lot that has the same dimensions as a restaurant in the Gallery. The selected lot must be empty and not inhabited Click it. Then click the image of tools at the bottom right of the screen.
Then enter the Gallery search for this restaurant and click download on the bottom right. You will have the question of whether it should be downloaded to the game with full equipment. Click Yes.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Where do i find this "Manage world panel? 

Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Tassen-Casanova

When you start the game before you enter your household you are already in this panel. The city map is the place where you choose or enter your household or start building something on empty lots.
You can also enter this panel from your family.also. This option is in the upper right corner of the screen. There you will find Manage worlds.
It is not enough to put a restaurant in town to run it.
To have a restaurant you must buy this restaurant The option to buy restaurants is on your sim bar. (Where needs, statistics, and the like are.) After the building is erected in the city, this building belongs to the city - not to you.
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)