Re: I cant download cc

by kishkai

Original Post

I cant download cc

★★ Novice

No cc works for me. I looked all over the internet to find the problem but nothing workds please this game sucks without cc.

Message 1 of 12 (381 Views)

Do you have the CC and mod options turned on in the in game options menu?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (373 Views)

★★ Novice

yes but that is not the problem when i launch the game with mods it crashes

Message 3 of 12 (364 Views)

You probably have some outdated mods/CC that isn't compatible with the current version of The Sims 4. 

Have you tried the 50/50 method to find the broken mod/CC? Take half of the mods/CC out of the folder, test the game, keep splitting until you find what is causing the issue. 

Also see this: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 12 (361 Views)

★★ Novice

i did a more through search. I download a bunch of CC 15-25 files and then i keep launching the game until the game starts and there is no CC left.

Message 5 of 12 (352 Views)

I launches with 15-25 CC, but those won't show up? Are the options for CC/mods turned on in the in game options?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 12 (344 Views)

★★ Novice

i can find the mods but that is not the problem. I cant load the game with cc in the mods folder. When i launch sims it crashes.

Message 7 of 12 (327 Views)

That is caused by outdated CC/mods, as I mentioned before. Try finding new CC/mods compatible with the current version of the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 12 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

i have literaly looked through hundreds of files downloaded from the http://sims4updates.net/ website it is a site that fillters out outdated mods.

Message 9 of 12 (310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In what way are they not working?

Crash the game, Outdated cc can cause problems have you tried adding one at a time to find out which is crashing the game.

Open origin right click sims 4 icon  after removing all cc content repair game

CC can clash with each other on the rare occasion, make sure your downloading and putting the files in the right folder

Make sure in game you have went to options and ticked the allow mods/script to run in game and restart the game

Have you enough memory on the pc for it to run

Running the sims in 32 bit will crash the game once it reaches a certain amount of memory running the game in 64bit gives it more control and makes it more stable you can change what your using it in by clicking sims 4 in origin and selecting in properties run in 64 bit

Message 10 of 12 (294 Views)