I cannot view the comments made on my uploads in the Gallery. Please help.

by BettyMajor

Original Post

I cannot view the comments made on my uploads in the Gallery. Please help.

★★★★ Novice

I am unable to view the comments made on the lots I have uploaded to the gallery. I receive the notification of a comment being made however, when I go to view it there isn't anything there. Please assist me with this issue. Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (578 Views)

Re: I cannot view the comments made on my uploads in the Gallery. Please help.

Hero (Retired)

This might be a problem with your connections to the online server. The best thing to do is check this article out: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Hopefully this helped Standard smile 

Message 2 of 7 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@BettyMajor

Please tell us what game are you talking about so we can move your topic to the correct section.

Message 3 of 7 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good afternoon, I am referring to The Sims 4 gallery. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Message 4 of 7 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am connected online. I am able to upload to The Sims 4 gallery and make comments. However, when I receive the notification regarding a comment that was made on one of my uploads I am unable to view it. Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 7 (550 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Moved to The Sims 4 forum

Message 6 of 7 (542 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have always been having this issue with the Sims 4 gallery (playing since 2014). Sometimes it's possible to see the comments right away, sometimes it takes a while. Not sure there's a definite solution but in my experience often restarting the game helps.

Message 7 of 7 (535 Views)