I cannot see my sims at all (sims 4)

by Meme_Bunny1994

Original Post

I cannot see my sims at all (sims 4)

★★ Novice

I cannot see my sims at all. I just got my desktop to work and I transferred my saved data and everything, but I try selecting a family and they still aren't showing on the lot. I literally have to make them travel to a different lot as a family. If I do one at a time. Then i wont be able to see them anymore. I can't bring them home or anything. they dont go to work or anything. I dont have custom content or any mods. I'm literally not sure what to do at this point. can somebody help me?

Message 1 of 5 (303 Views)

Re: I cannot see my sims at all (sims 4)

@Meme_Bunny1994  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Meme_Bunny1994

Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
It may be a game bug or it may apply only to this transferred save.
Start a new game with the random sim and check if this problem is there too. Save this new game using the option "save as ..." so that you can delete it.
If in the new safe there will be no bug, you can only try to fix current save by doing a factory reset of the game folder as described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

I don't work for EA
Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

★★ Novice
okay thank you!
Message 5 of 5 (251 Views)