Re: I cannot get the Photography skill to level up

by Pineapplez-Xx

Original Post

I cannot get the Photography skill to level up

★★ Novice

Hey, I've been playing this game for a hot seconds. I made this family and chose the branch of Style Influencer for a career (I only have the Get to Work, Pet, Kitchen Stuff, and Camping expansions). Going through it, I have the need to get up to a level 2 photography skill, but I cannot do so. I've been looking at other forums because I thought I was just doing something incorrectly. As far as I can tell, I am not. I've been taking loads of photos, publishing them, selling them, I even bought the photo booth thing. No matter what I do, my photography skill is stuck at Level 1 at 76%. Can someone help me? I can't use the cheat to level up photography, either, it won't work when I enter it in.

Message 1 of 7 (22,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Click the Camera in your inventory Select Take Picture Of/With. Pictures taken with phone or other means does not count.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (22,126 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem and finally fixed it. 

Hold shift, click the sim whose skill needs to improve, and just debug it. I’d been stuck at 47% for days and it immediately caught up to where it was supposed to be. 

Also that other comment is incorrect. Any camera including the phone and photo studio work toward building skill. 

Good luck. 

Message 3 of 7 (21,670 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Do you know what that button is for PS4? Because i'm having the same problem.
Message 4 of 7 (21,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Holding shift doesn't seem to be doing it.... Any other suggestions? 

Message 5 of 7 (20,937 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Do you use cc?
Message 6 of 7 (20,935 Views)

★ Novice

Debuging isn't working for me... Do you knkow any other way?

Message 7 of 7 (20,650 Views)