I cannot change my sims 4 language

by KarimKBL

Original Post

I cannot change my sims 4 language

★ Novice

I have tried changing the game language using many methods. i live in poland and have bought the game here but i prefer to play all my games in english. from the research i had done there is nothing i can do since i had bought the game in the cis region. is there really no way for me to change the language at all??? if so how can i get a refund. i got the base game for free but bought expansion packs and if i cannot play the game in my desired language i would like a full refund

Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

Re: I cannot change my sims 4 language

Hero (Retired)
@KarimKBL

Have you bought expansion packs also in Polish? If you have a base game in one language and the expansion pack in another it is a problem. There is no option to change the language if they aren't from the same region. If you want refunds for these expansion packs then you should contact EA adviser. Generally, these refunds are granted when the player's computer doesn't meet the requirements of the game and it is a short period after the purchase of the game. Your problem is uncommon and I do not know if you have a chance to refund these packs. Here is a link to EA Help
https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/...
But here is my private tip. Contact EA office in Warsaw: / Poland
phone number 22 397 08 40.
However, I play Polish language versions. There are better ways to learn English than games, and the best is to read books with a dictionary at hand Standard smile
Good luck

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (521 Views)