I can’t use what I buy

by cidmery89

Original Post

I can’t use what I buy

★ Novice

I buy a lot of objects and a world and I can’t even use it. Donar apear in the game and I spend a lot of money

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Re: I can’t use what I buy

@cidmery89  I take it you've bought content from the Sims 3 Store?  Try installing them into a clean game folder, just to test.  Move your entire Sims 3 game folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  Open the launcher to spawn a clean folder, then install just one small item from the store.  Start a new save and see whether that item appears in-game.  If it does, try installing the world.  If that works too, you can install the rest of your content in small batches, no more than six items at a time—the launcher doesn't handle large amounts of data very well.

Once all of your store stuff is installed into the new game folder, you can move your saves and other content into the new folder from the old one.  Here's an explanation of everything you'll find in that folder:

https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-user-files.html

If you install a store item in a clean game folder and it doesn't appear, please let me know which item it is, and what browser you used to install it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

★ Novice

I try what you saod but dosnt work i uninstall the game and origins too i reinstall bove things and i try to reinstall aurora sky the world that i buy but nothing i download it from the page of sims comunity and installed in the louncher said that is instaled but when y try to pick a world i only see the 1str on velley only that one y y buy all the expancion exep the in the future i spend alot in objects too that i van use Frown any way if you thing in something else let me know!

Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

@cidmery89  What browser are you using?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)