Re: I can’t use Island living after July 16th update.

by octoashley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t use Island living after July 16th update.

★★ Novice

i updated the game with the most recent patch and now I can’t access island living. Download manager shows no task yet when I launch the game it says I need to download island living. I’ve had island living downloaded since it’s launch. 

Message 1 of 6 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@octoashley 

This may be a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (267 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@octoashley 

Rightclick the game in Origin Game Library and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (293 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you, but I already tried that and it didn’t work. I even watched as it went through and repaired and re-downloaded all of my packs and island living wasn’t in there. It still shows as owned in the origin store.
Message 3 of 6 (278 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@octoashley 

This may be a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thanks. I’ll take a look at that when I get the chance and see if that solves it.
Message 5 of 6 (258 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen That worked. I had to do it twice before all of the game packs worked but everything is running now. Thanks!
Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)